Ancestryca is loaded with military records. In their Canadian Collection there are the
records of World War I Soldiers. Here are other records in the Canadian Collection:
1. Passenger lists
2. Border crossing
3. Quebec vital and church (Drouin)
4. Ontario birth, marriage and death records
5. U K Census Collection
There is much more in the Canadian Collection including other military records.
Here are some of the other collections to help you find your ancestors and also helps you in
1. World Collection
2. Helpful Resources included in our website
3. Fun Family History Links
4. About Us
Click on the banner below and get started locating your ancestors.
1. British Colombia and Canada Vital Records updated
2. Dublin Probate Records and Marriage License Index
3. British Army World War I Service Records
4. Ireland birth, marriage and death records from 1845 to 1958
5. California, USA, Voter Registration updated
1. Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, RMS Titanic Graves 1912
2. Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, RMS Titanic Fatality Records
3. Web: CandaianHeadstones.com Index
4. Nova Scotia, Canada, Births, Births 1836-1910
5. Nova Scottia, Canada, Marriages, 1763-1935
6. Nova Scotia, Canada Deaths, 1864-1877, 1890-1960
7. British Colombia, Canada, Birth Index 1872-1903
8. British Colombia, Canada Death Index 1872-1990
Click on text below and start looking thru the newspaper archives.
1. Canada, St Lawrence Steamboat Company Passenger Lists from 1819-1838.
2. Saskatchewan, Canada Burial Index, from 1802-2011.
3. Birmingham, England, Baptisms 1813-11912.
4.1921 Canadian Census.
5. Discover your Maritime roots with over 90,000.00 new indexes.
6. Top Military Records:
a. Canada, Soldiers of the First World War.
b. Canada, CEF Commonwealth War Graves Registers.
c. Canada, CEF Burial Registers from the First World War.
Do Not forget the Tabs in the upper one-third of Home Page.
1. Family Tree: Start a New tree or Upload a Gedcom.
2. Search: All records: Census and Voter Lists; Immigration and Travel;
Schools; Directories and Church Histories; Public Member Trees; Card Catalogue and more.
3. DNA: Check this out. You maybe interested in getting the DNA Kit.
4. Collaborate: Message Boards; Member Directory; Public Profile and
many more interesting items.
There is also the Learning Center: Getting Started information; Family Trees; Exploring the Records; Family History Tips.